Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Lacy Dazey









Girly lace, pretty prints and Dazey! 

I put together this look a few weeks ago to wear to work, and it significantly sums up a few things I love most in one outfit. It is both quirky and elegant; I also adore playing with prints and textures to create a truly unique look. My favorite part of this look is my gorgeous new accessory, my velvet crescent moon choker from Dazey Clothing! Dazey Clothing is the brainchild of one of my favorite blogger babes, Julia Weber! Check out her online store to grab up some incredible goodies for yourself. You can also peep her personal style blog VirginTerritory for amazing fashion inspiration!



 

It's all about the details...

Seriously dying over these details! I had to add a little sparkle to this outfit with my silver metallic belt from Forever 21. My lace crop top is from H&M and my skirt is vintage. I wanted to add some edge with the soft, so I threw on my black Aldo boots and black tights to even out my look.











Finding the light...

Taking photos in my room at this time of day was pure luck, how breathtaking is this lighting? I am a sucker for little details, like lighting, that can completely change the vibe of a photograph. My hair also has a bit more pink in it here, but its already different! I have darkened it up since, adding pink and orange to make it a bit more of a coral color. I took some great shots of it that you will see in my next post, I should have them up later this week!








XOXO - Ravyn Alyx

No comments:

Post a Comment