Saturday, October 4, 2014

Say Goodbye to Summer

 




Hey loves! 
It's been awhile, but I am back! Get stoked, because I have a lot of sweet looks in my holster, & they will be ready for posting soon! Here is a look from a week or so ago. I was hanging out with one of my best friends and she snapped a few shots for me. 

I am obsessed with the color of my blazer! It is vintage and I have had it for a few years now. It's super warm and perfect to layer over lighter pieces, so I can keep toasty! It also has some awesome shoulder pads. I know they're not for everyone, but I am a gal that definitely loves shoulder pads. (Fashion nerd alert.) My crop top is from Forever21, per usual! I found this midi, asymmetrical skirt at TjMaxx. It's super comfy and can be worn with so many things! My boots are my new go-to shoes & were a steal on clearance at Nordstrom Rack
 
VividPrism also turned 1 on September 30th, Happy Birthday to my blog! I feel like there is still so much I want to accomplish and do on here. I cannot believe it has already been a year. I plan to do so much more, and this is merely the beginning! 

Thank you to each and every person who takes the time to check out my blog! I will have another post up this soon. :-)

XOXO- Ravyn Alyxandra

No comments:

Post a Comment