Monday, August 24, 2015

By the Sea



Earlier This Year...

Lido Key, FL: File this one under most amazing trips. This should be my final beach post for some time to come. I have been meaning to post these photos, so I am glad to finally have them up. Taking a journey down memory lane from February of this year....

This was right before we hit the road for home. I am wearing a very casual, travel-ready/beachy outfit, I found the flannel shirt while thrifting in Florida. I love the pastel colors of everything. Winter in Florida is like living in the clouds. It is both cool and misty; with the ocean at its most mysterious.


















Summer is slipping.

Yes, my favorite time of year is already fading away. Soon again it will be fall, the time of year for layers and pumpkin spice. I plan on making the most of our last weeks of warmth. Virgo season is upon us as well, which means I will be a year older in the next few weeks. Eeek. 
I am way overdue to post some actual, everyday looks of mine, so I plan on doing that very soon! Keep an eye out guys :-)

XOXO - Ravyn Alyxandra

2 comments: